Supplied as standard with stainless steel tube and element. Please ask for titanium components (+£).
- Robust, durable construction
- Fully Equipped
- Easy to install
- Stainless Steel or Titanium heating elements
- Titanium or BS 316L Stainless Steel flow tube
- Ultra-reliable flow switch allows safe operation as low as 1m³/hour
- May be floor or vertically wall mounted
- Digital control thermostat 0-40°C (0.5°C differential)
- Digital temperature display
- Anti-cycle protection
- Optional integrated 24-hour time clock
- Safety thermal cut our 60°C (manual reset)
- 1½" BSP female threaded water connections
The Elecro 900 EVO Aquatic heater is manufactured from top quality components and material at the Elecro works in Hertfordshire, England.
Construction consists of a flow tube which is fitted with inlet and outlet mouldings manufactured from specially formulated polymer alloy material. The outlet moulding accommodates a reversible flow switch (allowing water input from wither direction) with a gold tipped reed switch and Titanium fulcrum pin. The inlet moulding has been designed to ensure full immersion of the elements, greatly reducing the risks of air locking.
The heater is supported on two swivel feet; these can be rotated to permit either wall or floor mounting. The heater control components are positioned on the front face of the electrical enclosure.
he desired water temperature can be easily selected on the 900 EVO Aquatic heater using the programmable digital thermostat. The single or three-phase power is supplied through a top quality Schneider contactor. Safety and equipment protection is provided by the highly reliable flow switch and over-temperature protection is provided by the thermal cut out (manual reset).