Affordable Drum Filter for koi ponds at Kitsu Koi!
Drum filters are low maintenance filters that work by trapping debris behind a 70 micron screen, and backwashing using a pressure pump to blast the screen clean.
Flushing pump and submersible UV included.
- easy to install
- incl. Amalgam 40Watt UVC lamp
Need biological filtration too? Pair the AEM-EASY with our Sakura Showers and Bio Chambers.
The AEM-EASY is a low maintenance pre-filter system that provides healthy, clear water, without the user having to perform daily maintenance. The sophisticated system comes standard with an Amalgam UV-C lamp.
The built-in UV-C Module ensures crystal clear water. The sophisticated design and high quality materials result in high intensity UV-C radiation with a wavelength of exactly 253.7 nm. The UV-C radiation also keeps the screen panel free of both biofilm and algae growth.
- Gravity fed (pump fed available - please ask)
- Input: 2 x inlets 110mm
- Output: l x outlet 110 mm
- Used materials: PA, stainles steel / 316, FPM seal, high pressure PVC, -silicone seal
- Flow: 20m3
- Diameter drum: 38x40 cm
- Gearbox: 27Nm ,Slip clutch
- Screen panels: 70 micron stainless steel 316
- Flat jet nozzles
- Control box IP 44
- Manual control push button
- Spray bar: high-pressure PVC 40bar
- All components: modules, quickly changeable
- Body dimensions: 79x48x54cm (total length 79cm incl. waste collector)
- GE declaration
2 year warranty on all parts (ex. screen elements)
- Incl. Amalgam 40watt UVC lamp
- Hours counter / replace message
- Ce approval UVC/Drum body