Elecro 700 EVO Aquatic Heater
- Durable construction
- Fully Equipped
- Easy to install
- Stainless Steel heating elements
- BS 316L Stainless Steel flow tube
- Ultra-reliable flow switch allows safe operation as low as 1m³/hour
- May be floor or vertically wall mounted
- Analogue control thermostat 0-40°C (1.5°C differential)
- Safety thermal cut our 60°C (manual reset)
- 1½" BSP female threaded water connections
The Elecro 700 EVO Aquatic heater is manufactured from top quality components and material at the Elecro works in Hertfordshire, England.
Construction consists of a flow tube which is fitted with inlet and outlet mouldings manufactured from specially formulated polymer alloy material. The outlet moulding accommodates a reversible flow switch (allowing water input from wither direction) with a gold tipped reed switch and Titanium fulcrum pin. The inlet moulding has been designed to ensure full immersion of the elements, greatly reducing the risks of air locking.
The heater is supported on two swivel feet; these can be rotated to permit either wall or floor mounting. The heater control components are positioned on the front face of the electrical enclosure.