NT Labs Medikoi Growth is a complete feed for all pond fish, and has been specifically formulated to enhance the growth rate of your fish whilst maintaining the health of your fish. The high-quality ingredients of this food, including fish oils rich in omega-3 and omega-6, have been designed to be easily assimilated and fully metabolised by your fish, minimising waste whilst ensuring your fish receives the most important vitamins and nutrition needed for maximum, healthy growth. For the best overall results, feed in conjunction with Medikoi Health to help support the immune system of your fish, and Medikoi Staple with Colour Enhancer to enhance their natural colours.
Contains key components:
- Protein (40%) – The protein in this food is derived from the highest quality, low heat-treated fishmeal to help prevent denaturing of the essential amino acids it contains. To ensure that this protein is used to maximise growth, Growth contains fish oils which are more easily metabolised by your fish, and therefore meet the energy requirements your fish need.
- Oils (7.3%) - This food contains fish oils rich in omega-3 and omega-6 which meet the energetic requirements of your fish. Unlike other high-protein aquaculture feeds, Medikoi Growth does not pollute the water and means your water quality remains in excellent condition for your fish.
- For optimum, healthy growth, feed only in the warmer months at temperatures above 12°C.
- Feed Medikoi Health two times a day, a quantity that fish will likely consume within 10 minutes.
- In winter, feed Medikoi Wheatgerm with Garlic
- Do not overfeed.
- Keep contents sealed in original packaging away from direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry environment.
Wheat, Fish Meal, Soya Dehulled, Extracted, Toasted, Wheatgerm, Wheat Gluten, Lecithin, Yeast Products (Stimmune), Krill Meal
Crude Protein 37%, Crude Oil & Fat 7%, Crude Fibre 2.2%, Crude Ash 6.8%
Vitamins per kg: A 10000 IU, C 250 mg, D 2425 IU, E 200 mg
Trace Elements per kg: 3b107 Iron (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 60 mg, 3b202 Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 5 mg, 3b407 Copper (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 5 mg, 3b505 Manganese (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 20 mg, 3b612 Zinc (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 60 mg
Available in the following variations:
4mm Pellet - 750g, 5kg & 10kg
6mm Pellet - 1.75kg, 3kg, 5kg & 10kg