Medikoi Health is a complete feed for all pond fish, containing high-quality, natural ingredients to help keep the immune system of your fish primed to fight off disease. In particular, the inclusion of Stimune and the beta-glucans it contains supports the continued formation of white blood cells, the most important part of any immune system. Medikoi Health also contains propolis, a natural product made by bees, a specially formulated blend of herbs, and is packed full of vitamins and minerals to keep your fish healthy all year round. Feed Medikoi Health in combination with Medikoi Staple to achieve your brightest, healthiest fish.
Contains key components:
- Stimmune – a special formulation of beta-glucans, designed to support the immune system and maintain healthy liver function.
- Propolis – a natural product found in bee hives, which supports fish during their recovery from infection.
- Herbs – a unique blend of nutraceutical, naturally occurring herbs to help maintain resistance to infection.
- For beautiful, healthy fish, alternate feeding to include Medikoi Health for 3 weeks followed by Medikoi Staple for 2 weeks, and so on.
- Feed twice daily during the growing season, a quantity that fish will likely consume within 10 minutes.
- In winter, feed only once per day. Alternatively, feed your fish Medikoi Wheatgerm with Garlic during these colder months.
- Do not feed if fish are dormant in very cold weather below 8°C.
- Do not overfeed.
- Keep contents sealed in original packaging away from direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry environment.
Soya Dehulled, Extracted, Toasted, Wheat Flour, Wheat, Poultry Meal, Fish Meal, Maize Gluten, Lecithin, Monocalcium Phosphate, Wheatgerm, Yeast Products (Stimmune)
Crude Protein 33%, Crude Oil & Fat 5%, Crude Fibre 3.1%, Crude Ash 6.3%
Vitamins per kg: A 10000 IU, C 250 mg, D 2880 IU, E 200 mg
Trace Elements per kg: 3b107 Iron (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 60 mg, 3b202 Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 5 mg, 3b407 Copper (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 5 mg, 3b505 Manganese (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 20 mg, 3b612 Zinc (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 60 mg, 3b8.10 Selenium (selenised yeast inactivated) 0.2 mg
Available in the following variations:
3mm Pellet - 700g, 5kg & 10kg
6mm Pellet - 1.75kg, 3kg, 5kg & 10kg