Milwaukee Total Chlorine Photometer MW-11
The MW11 is a total chlorine water test colorimeter. This is designed to provide a simple reliable LED display of the total chlorine levels in your water. If you have a private water supply, koi pond, aquarium, pool or spa and worried about the effect of chlorine this will tell you the level of total chlorine in your water. Please note this is different to free chlorine.
Using technology from professional laboratory equipment, you can remove the doubt of holding your water test against a colour chart to determine the amount of total chlorine in your water. The colorimeter is factory calibrated and comes with a starter reagent kit which allows you to start testing immediately. Remove the doubt and go by the big clear LCD display.
MW11 is used for measuring total chlorine 0.00 to 2.5 ppm
- Factory programmed
- No manual calibration
- Easy to use
- Large digits on a clear LCD
- Includes 2 cuvets, reagent starter pack and battery
Key features include:
- Range: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm ±3% of reading @ 25 °c
- Method: adaptation of usepa method 330.5. The reaction between free chlorine and the dpd reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Light detector: silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°c (32 to 122 °f) max. 95% RH non-condensing
- Battery type: 1 x 1.5v aaa
- Auto off: after 2 minutes of non-use and 2 minutes after reading
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2" x 2.4" x 1.5”)
- Weight: 64g
The warranty is subject to the meter been used in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations with regards to caring for the device. The warranty does not cover customer abuse or lack of care.