NT Labs Acriflavin
Antiseptic & Anti-Bacterial Treatment for Koi
Treats: Fin, Tail & Mouth Rot and Ulcers
When To Use:
- When fish show symptoms of bacterial infection, useful as a quarantine solution.
- Can be used in conjunction with Ulcer Swab and Propolis Wound Seal in the treatment of ulcers and other open wounds.
- Switch off UV until all the colour has gone from the water.
- Test your water quality first using Pondlab test kits.
- Aerate your pond well during medication.
- Wait 10 days after the final dose before treating with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action if they react badly.
- Use at water temperatures below 10°C or above 30°C.
- Use in hot, humid weather.
- Mix medications.
10ml per 360 litres/79 gallons