NT Labs FMG Mixture
Anti-Parasite & Fungus Treatment for Koi
Treats: White Spot, Trichodina, Costia, Chilodonella.
When to use:
- When fish show symptoms of parasitic or fungal infection.
- Do not use with Orfe, Rudd, Tench or Sterlet/Sturgeon.
- Switch off UV until all the colour has gone from the water.
- Test your water quality first using Pondlab test kits.
- Aerate your pond well during medication.
- Wait 10 days after the final dose before treating with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action if they react badly.
- Use at water temperatures below 10°C or above 30°C.
- Use in hot, humid weather.
- Mix medications.
10ml per 360 litres/79 gallons