NT Labs Malachite
Anti-Fungal Treatment for Koi
Treats: Fungus caused by Saprolegnia
When to use:
- Use when fish show white growths on the body, head or fins which may contain some greenish or brownish discoloration.
- Switch off UV until all the colour has gone from the water.
- Test your water quality first using Pondlab test kits.
- Aerate your pond well during medication.
- Wait 10 days after the final dose before treating with a different medication.
- If you feel that a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the diagnosis tool on our website, a different medication may be more suitable.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action if they react badly.
- Use at water temperatures below 10°C or above 30°C.
- Use in hot, humid weather.
- Mix medications.
10ml per 800 litres/176 gallons