The Brunel SP35 is a laboratory standard microscope available for the serious koi keeper and those that like to use good equipment. The built quality is exceptional for the price. The binocular eyepieces will make user more comfortable and reduce eye strain.
Features a mechanical stage for easy scanning of koi scrapes, as well as an adjustable LED light to increase image quality.
The main features are:
- LED inbuilt lighting with rheostat controlled brightness
- x4, x10, x40 and x100 RMS thread standard achromatic objectives
- x10 and 20x eyepieces giving an overall magnification range of x40 to x2000
- Full mechanical stage with drop down controls
- Double vernier scale for slide placement
- Separate coarse and fine focus controls
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and focus control
- Rotatable binocular head
- x10 wide field eyepieces
- Interocular eyetube control
- Dioptric eyetube focusing
- A wide range of accessories