Burtons TF-1000 Pond Drum Filter
- Our through-flow drum filters feature more inlets and outlets than our standard range.
- They have 3 x 110mm inlets on the front and the back, and 2 x 110mm outlets on either side of the drum.
- The waste shoot also features an additional 2 cleaning tips to avoid build up of waste in the internal end of the waste shoot.
- As standard in the Burtons range, these drums come with a 60 micron screen, and a weather proof auto control box, in which you can wire in and control both your UV’s and your pumps.
- The drum filter is fitted with a cover switch, which cuts power to the motor (and UV’s if wired in directly) when the cover is lifted off.
- Our drum range is suitable for both pump fed and gravity fed systems.
- Installation height above water level is 25cm.
- Suitable for flow rates up to 115,000lph
- Low energy consumption 1.3watts in standby mode and 150 in cleaning.
- Dimensions (WHL) 658 x 740 x 1524 (MM).